Friday, June 29, 2007

Love Today

Oh no. A month of my holiday is already up!
Bah...here are the highlights:

Food - dinner at The Pizza Company: very loud and heavy, but a good start to the holiday.
- wine, steak and sexy chocolate desert at JAL Beach Resort, Fujairah: very, very classy.
- pasta at Mrs Vinelli's: exactly what i've been waiting for.
- Zen Japanese restaurant, Abu Dhabi - watching that chef make shushimi can turn anyone on.
- Mum's cooking: nothing can beat that.
- I like baking.

Gigs - Aerosmith: men in tight pink and red satin look extremely hot on stage. (plus, I got to meet Ali again, with his hair longer and smile cuter...)
- the Rock Off: not too bad for a Sharjah gig. SaffireFix and SunKing nailed it.

Shopping - cheap stuff in Karama and Ajman still rock
- I look bad in spots, green and yellow.
- I like shopping with Nida, but not with E. Eating with both of them is good.


:(
I realise how much I miss driving. I'm not getting out of the car for the rest of the holiday.
Another thing, sleeping is a luxury I'm completely spoiling myself with.
--------

So yeah, the UAE has sufficiently sufficed (heehee!) my holiday requirements for now.
Next stop: Mangi wedding season. And a Cochin one. Let's see what this summer brings...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its Mrs. Vanelli's!
look i'm finally scrapping you or blogging your blog or whatever.
Come fast man i'm really sick of it here and my cliche life. I need to leave this place and its cliche ways. come save me and take me away :(

Flygirl said...

hehe..see that's what happens when you're not there to correct all my spellings!

and, i lurve your name by the way.

Anonymous said...

so when you coming and saving me? :( "somebody saaavveee meeee (8)"