Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kill me quick...

…before I die of insanity.

I’ve been made to listen to Akon’s ‘Smack That’ (don’t you dare ask me how I even know those names), about 5.7 million times in the past week. Why am I putting myself through such torture you ask? I’ll tell you why. ‘Why’ is my roommate, who can’t get enough of that freaking song. Over and over AND over again. Non-stop. To add to my suffering is her crooning along with Akon, to please smack that and give her some more, up on the floor (or whatever these rap guys sing about).

So please if someone could just freaking smack that for her and answer her prayers, maybe I can refrain myself from smacking the daylight senses out of her, her laptop or Akon.



Please note, no offense to my roommate or her laptop. Just her taste in music. And Akon.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

lol woman!!! dint know u blog!!!! and lol who wanna get smacked!!?! :P

Flygirl said...

yup.

it's clear my roommie and Akon are begging for some smacking here...*sigh

anyway, you need to update your blog! :D

Fish said...

guess what i watched yesterday?!



















!!HOT FUZZ!!
ahahahahaa
i crack me up

Flygirl said...

the album?


...I don't get it. but I miss you cracking you up.

Anonymous said...

I don't like that song either.

Flygirl said...

do you pronounce it (either)
ee-ther or
I-ther ?

Bhoploo said...

neither. Have you heard "I wanna fuck you" by Akon? That song is worse. He sounds so desperate it's depressing...and my regency mate Paddi loves that song. Luckily I don't live with him...

Flygirl said...

eww... Ya i've heard that song. Nitya Bala sings it all the time. But I have a crush on her so it's ok...the song is so whiny though.

hey, you don't live in regency with Padi anymore?

Ragamalika said...

You have a crush on bala too? Aww... So cute! *winkwink* she's my roomie...

Flygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.