Tuesday, August 21, 2007

learn french

So far, college hasn't been too bad actually. So yeah, there were a few bumps here and there at first, but not as bad as I expected. Everyone's come back looking gorgeous, well-fed and full of plans (none of which work out anyway). But it's been good.

Well mostly because I had a blastful summer. The weddings were awesome, the crowd was sexy and plenty of drinks and music meant a rocking time altogether. Plus plenty of new faces to remember. Shame everything had to end all of a sudden with bloody college beginning.

Teehee, every weekend brings back holiday mood though, thanks to my brilliant timetable this sem.
OH yes how could I forget...the freshers are here! MUHAHAHA.

*sigh, yes my lame attempt at an evil laugh (no one can beat Mandark though)

No, no I'm no bully. Ok, not a big one anyway. Just a little torture doesn't hurt anyone. The poor fluffs jump at the sight of us, it's a waste to just let them go...

But it's been almost a week and I'm bored of them already.

To-do list:

> Tolerate same roommate again.
> Watch more movies I like.
> Read.
> Learn french (imp)
> Take risks.
> Get more music.
> Think about moving out.
> Get addicted to a show.
> Maintain decent attendance in class.
> Bond with people.

No comments: