Sunday, March 25, 2007

Do the evolution

Don't confuse yourself with the title of this post. I'm not really one to talk about evolution or anything of the sort, that's just the title of the song I'm listening to.

I really don't have anything to say to you tonight, but since I clicked on the New Post button, I might as well do this...plus, I don't even know who you are so I don't know what will interest you right now. Hey, maybe there is no 'you'. I mean, what if no one ever reads this post...it will be floating around in cyberspace waiting to be read and disocvered by a 'you'. But since you're obviously reading this right now that never happened, and I have found a 'you' to read this and, well, I forgot what my point was. Ha, you know what? I think I need to sleep. Funny, I've slept for 32 of the past 48 hours and I'm still sleepy. but then I'm always sleepy so...

I really should stay away from pistachios.

1 comment:

zonko said...

this is just another one of those 'meta' views we get of life, when we question our assumptions and actions etcetra.

hmm..
maybe I should do some meditation myself.

enjoy your 20s..