Tuesday, June 13, 2006

contemplation


Things I learnt this year:


  • I'm allergic to milk/dairy products.
  • I like Batman.
  • Girls love chocolate. Boys love chicken. Everyone loves food.
  • My spelling is terrible. I am not articulate. I have problems with apostrophe's.
  • I don't have a self esteem problem.
  • I hate Disco. Can't stand it. It's dead because it sucks.
  • Everyone's weird.
  • I like my hair.
  • Boys should have fuzz on their face.
  • Girl's give in to their feelings too easily, and are very 'touchy-feely'.
  • I like photos.
  • The 80's are back.
  • Dilu's right, I care too much.
  • My first impressions of people are usually wrong.
  • Nishu's not a movie person. I am. So is Saad.
  • Flowers are cool. Except for roses.
  • Simon and Garfunkel are not gay.
  • The word 'cuticles' makes people laugh.
  • New Indie bands aren't indie.
  • Dude doesn't get angry.
  • Petrol is expensive, even for the middle-east.
  • Short people tend to be very successful.
  • Mr Roberts paints.
  • St Michael's church needs a new strategy.

That's all I can think of for now.

No comments: